Beginners - April 2023

Calculate GWA using class

in the title, i dont know how to code it and ask the user to put his/her info. thank you for your he...
[1 reply] : Let's break it down into pieces. First, write a program that prompts ... (by Ganado)
iterate through two std::lists simultaneously

The following function constructs a std::vector<std::byte> object which is used for passing bind-arg...
[6 replies] Last: For implementation, see https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/compiler_sup... (by seeplus)
by Ch1156
Interfacing functions in one class from another

So Im working on a very old project, I decided to go back and update the code and look it over to se...
[10 replies] Last: [quote=seeplus]A key can be a struct that includes those elements need... (by Peter87)
by Ch1156
Bizarre issue outputting sorted vector

So im having a very strange issue where my counter is outputting int he wrong order for whatever rea...
[5 replies] Last: So i kind of figured it out. I tried repairing and resetting the windo... (by Ch1156)
Garbled Output

I've encountered some wild output issues that I don't even know where to start with. I'm getting som...
[9 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <concepts> #include <cassert> #include <... (by JLBorges)
invalid use of non-static data member

This is part of the header-file for a class: class BasexClient { public: BasexClient (const ...
[3 replies] Last: But when I compile this class, I get this error: In a class/struct ... (by seeplus)
by Ch1156
Console game missues (1,2,3,4)

Im trying to implement some of the stuff i learned into a program and I am having an issue getting i...
[60 replies] Last: [quote=seeplus]Also note that L17 can be simplified: mTileCoords.em... (by Peter87)
Proper Initialization of member variables

Given a class "MyClass" defined as follows: class Myclass { public: Myclass(); ...
[4 replies] Last: Consider that I have created the following object: //in main Myclass... (by keskiverto)
Navigate classes when constructing and initializing

Hi! I'm trying to build a structured data structure for a CFD toll. One main component is the Mesh. ...
[2 replies] Last: I'm trying to build a structured data structure for CFD If that w... (by lastchance)
Class metthod with variable number of arguments

This is part of my class-definition. class BasexClient { public: BasexClient (const std::s...
[2 replies] Last: Changing void Create(const std::string & dbName, const std::string &... (by Bengbers)
Different behavior when implemented in a Class method or as a standalone.

The following method is used to store content into the database: BasexClient& BasexClient::addRawIn...
[8 replies] Last: Possibly something like as C++23 (for ::to): #include <iostream> #i... (by seeplus)
trying to convert location name from numbers to words

Im creating a text-based game and in the game, i have several locations where the user can go. The p...
[8 replies] Last: if (location == 1) { printf("You are in a forest. There ... (by chipp)
Killing a function from interrupt ISR on baremetal

Hi folks. I am working with Xilinx boards, and I am using Xilinx spi,iic.. drivers in C to build ...
[4 replies] Last: So even their example code you linked has this issue for you? I can't ... (by Ganado)
  Archived months: [mar2023] [may2023]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.