forum for AI questions

hi

does anyone know of a forum where beginners can ask questions about AI/machine learning (for beginners)?

i think this forum is for c++ so not really appropriate. stackoverflow doesn't seem to welcome beginner questions.

thanks
none of those are helpful - they are either policy based forums or forums devoted to specific libraries/technologies.
You ask for help, and when given you shit all over it.

Damn, son, you are really an ungrateful and whiny self-entitled twit.
can ask questions about AI/machine learning

chatgbt...
none of those are helpful - they are either policy based forums or forums devoted to specific libraries/technologies.

While I don't know what "policy based forums" means, what is wrong with using a specific library? Especially for a beginner, I think concrete usage is much more illuminating then pages of discussion/math.
maybe trying to learn it? I've used plenty of libraries that did stuff I don't know how to do. Didn't learn anything other than that function foo takes a whatzit and a disndat for parameters, which are created from createdwhatzit function for me so don't even know whats in them... black box isn't much to learn from.

I found several forums with just a drive-by search that had a 'general' sub-forum and/or a beginners section even when the main forum is about a specific tool or approach. Did you look deeply at all the sub forums?

If its really a beginner question, try just asking it. You never know who may be able to answer it and traffic has been slow this year.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.