Jobs - 2021 archive

by jsbd29
Where to find a good c++ tutor online?

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a C++ tutor that understands data structures, big O, trees, and linked ...
[3 replies] Last: > I'm looking for a C++ tutor So how do people contact you, if you don... (by salem c)
Create a fake Linux coding for a feature Film scene

Hi my name is Vincent, I am the production designer on a feature film. I have a scene where actor...
[1 reply] : Actually there is a plethora of code samples you can easily find. For ... (by coder777)
C++ Mentor $

Hi, I'm looking (possibly) for a c++ mentor / Development mentor to help me on my journey. I coul...
[2 replies] Last: didnt even know there was one. thank you. (by RyanPaul87)
Hiriing C++ Developer for Zoom SDK integration

Hello, My company www.update.ai is hiring a C++ developer to lead the development and management...
[no replies]
Senior Firmware Engineer opportunity with Kastle - Intelligent Video Security & Analytics

Kastle, the leader in Managed Security & Access Control, is looking for a Senior Firmware Developmen...
[no replies]
C++ Moderators for Coding Challenges Platform

Hi All, We are looking for C++ experts to join our C++ coding challenges platform CodersHub.com...
[1 reply] : Hi. Maybe I am not quite in the topic, because I am not a programmer b... (by Verchalsold)
Software Engineer (REMOTE, Kentucky, United States)

As part of the Wild Health Clarity Engineering team, you will be actively involved in building both ...
[no replies]
Searching for a partner for an on demand food delivery app

Hi, our team have launched the new food delivery app project. We arev responsible for the full cycle...
[2 replies] Last: Hi. My name is Den. I am a web designer and have experience of more th... (by Verchalsold)
how to get a job as a low latency developer?

how to get a job as a low latency developer? Does anyone have some insider experience? I mean spec...
[1 reply] : how to get a job as a low latency developer? Does anyone have some in... (by jonnin)
Software Engineer | Software Engineer - Toronto, Canada M5H1P9 ON

CrowdBlink and its parent company, Intellitix, build the hardware and software that powers premier...
[no replies]
by IanTG
Programming homework

Hello, so I have attempted at this code for a while but I still can't get it working, I'm using Ceng...
[1 reply] : how annoying this is comes down to how you store the values. if you us... (by jonnin)
by lkr
Senior Embedded Software Engineer

Hey all, we're a small team of programmers that recently started actively recruiting. Our pitch, in ...
[no replies]
Dam Safety Engineer

Dam Safety is a critical function associated with the State of Missouri's water resources infrastruc...
[no replies]
C / C++ Sweden Stockholm

If you live in Sweden. New graduated or a few years experience. We need you in our Team at TMC. ...
[no replies]
Software Engineer (Fully Remote)

If you're looking for a growing company with incredible culture, strong values, great benefits and a...
[no replies]
Spare time job with good potential (Cross platform software development)

Good day dear members, I am looking to create a software that is very specific for industry and s...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you salem for highlighting this. Updated my settings. (by vandersnow)
Needed C++ Mid to Senior Level (South Denver, Colorado)

NOVUS Professional Services is seeking a direct hire Mid-Level C++ Software Developer (5 years exper...
[no replies]
Hire AngularJS Developer

Hire AngularJS Developer for reliable AngularJS development services at cost-effective rates. Our An...
[no replies]
Hire ReactJS Programmer

Hire ReactJS Programmer to work on custom full-stack React JS projects on flexible hiring models. W...
[no replies]
by Pizsa
СММ С++

Привет всем! Мы быстро-развивающиеся компания DBX - Digital ...
[1 reply] : For those that don't speak Russian Hello everybody! We are a fast gr... (by seeplus)
Year 2021 Pages: 1234
  Archived years: [2020 archive] [2022 archive]