-You have already gained profound knowledge in DevOps, especially with AWS.
- You already have experience with Docker as well as the AWS Cloud Development Kit.
- You are familiar with setting up complex systems.
- Experience in Kubernetes, Terraform or Github Actions is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, German skills are a plus.
Scope of Work
- Plan, implement and evolve DevOps tasks.
- You are responsible to transform the current system architecture to code.
- Continuous optimization and automation of processes.
- You support our development team, especially with CI/CD processes.
- A multifunctional team of Doer’s who support each other, never stop learning and know that they can only be successful together.
- An attractive benefit package with flexible working hours, the possibility of home office, regular team events and company social benefits.
- Budget for technology events and conferences.
- A modern and attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Gendarmenmarkt).
- Responsibility from the first day, short decision making processes and the scope to implement your ideas to further develop the company.
- Company culture which focuses on open communication and short decision-making processes which you can and should actively take part in.
More about this job: https://www.wearedevelopers.com/